Jacquelyn M. Mohr
Jacquelyn Mohr is an associate in the Walnut Creek office, focusing in business litigation, insurance coverage, securities fraud and construction disputes.
Jacquelyn represents developers, multinational corporations, private entities and individuals in all aspects of litigation, ranging from insurance coverage disputes and complex construction defect litigation to binding arbitration and appellate matters. Jacquelyn also has experience in state and federal courts representing clients in matters involving fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, unfair business practices, negligence and related causes of action.
Prior to joining the firm, Jacquelyn was an associate at Edgerton & Weaver. With a practice covering both white collar and business litigation, Jacquelyn represented corporations and individuals through FINRA and SEC investigations, alleged violations of federal and state securities laws, and general business disputes concerning contracts, real estate investments, fraud, and unfair business practices. Jacquelyn also advocated for her clients before the United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Jacquelyn has spent time with the Corporate Fraud Division of the California Attorney General’s office, where she worked on the CalPERS $100 million civil fraud action.
In her current practice, Jacquelyn incorporates her business and accounting degrees, California Insurance and FINRA Series 7 & 66 licenses, and experiences at Merill Lynch, Deloitte and UBS to provide her clients a holistic approach to address their business and legal needs.
• Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, JD, 2011, cum laude
• University of California, Los Angeles, B.A, 2008, with Honors
• California, December 2011
• United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• FINRA Series 7
• FINRA Series 66
• California Life and Health Insurance License
• Los Angeles Bar Association