Carl W. Gregory
Carl Gregory is an associate in the Newport Beach office with a practice involving real estate, construction, and insurance litigation. Carl also handles business and real estate transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Carl served as a judicial extern for The Honorable Otis. D. Wright II of the United States District Court, Central District of California. He has several years of experience in architecture and construction working alongside residential, commercial, and clean-energy developers.
While in law school, Carl was a member of Cornell University’s Associate Real Estate Council. He also helped found the nonprofit Ethical Shareholder Initiative, and currently sits on its board of directors.
Outside of work, Carl enjoys surfing and hiking with his wife, son, and their golden retriever.
• Cornell Law School, J.D., 2015
• University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2008
• California, 2015
• United States District Court, Central District of California, 2015
• Board Member, Ethical Shareholder Initiative
• Member, Urban Land Institute
• Orange County Bar Association
• Federal Bar Association, Los Angeles