Ivo G. Daniele
Ivo Daniele is a seasoned associate in the Walnut Creek office focusing his practice on commercial transactions and business and construction litigation. Ivo is active in the litigation community successfully assisting clients in mediation, arbitration, and the litigation of disputes. Ivo also has extensive experience representing contractors in both public and private works litigation. Ivo has extensive experience in complex construction litigation, including mechanic’s lien and stop notices, construction defect, and payment disputes. He has represented owners and contractors involving complex claims on large infrastructure projects such as bridges and roadways.
Prior to joining the firm, Ivo served as a general counsel in the retail industry. He draws upon that experience for his practice in the field of complex business transactions including purchase and sale agreements, complex commercial lease agreements, and acquisitions.
• Vermont Law School, J.D., 1997
• Hobart College, Geneva, New York, B.A., English, 1994
• California, 2002
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California