Bahaar H. Cadambi
Bahaar Cadambi is a litigation associate in the Newport Beach office. She focuses her practice in business, insurance, employment, and construction litigation.
Bahaar represents homebuilders, developers, and general contractors in complex, multi-party construction defect and insurance disputes. Bahaar also represents individuals and businesses in various civil litigation matters, including breach of contract, unfair business practice, wrongful termination, discrimination, and fraud claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Bahaar served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable William Alsup in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
While at Hastings, Bahaar served as the Submissions Editor of the Hastings Business Law Journal and published a student note, Repeat Player vs. One-Shotter: Is Victory All That Obvious? (2010) 6 Hastings Bus. L.J. 239.
AWARDS AND HONORS
• Witkin and CALI Awards in Pretrial Practice and Legal Writing & Research
• Best Moot Court Oral Argument Award
• University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D., 2010
• University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2007
• California, 2010
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• Orange County Bar Association