Scott W. Glassmoyer
Scott Glassmoyer is a litigator in the Walnut Creek office. Scott’s civil litigation practice focuses on representing developers, builders, and general contractors in construction and insurance disputes. He also has experience handling matters involving the misappropriation of trade secrets, mortgage lending laws, labor and employment litigation, insurance coverage determinations, maritime law and liability for toxic torts.
Prior to joining the firm, Scott worked as a sales professional with a commercial real estate brokerage team where he assisted with single asset and portfolio disposition efforts for private and institutional clients. While in law school, Scott spent his summers working with the U.S. Department of Justice in San Francisco and with a Rhode Island attorney, pursuing claims against state and institutional sponsors of terrorism.
• Boston College Law School, J.D., 2007
• University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in English, 2002
• California, 2008
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• American Bar Association
• Sacramento Bar Association