Susannah M. Eichele
Susannah Eichele is an associate in the Newport Beach office. Susannah focuses her practice in the areas of insurance law and real estate litigation.
She has significant experience in first and third-party insurance matters involving commercial general liability, bad faith litigation, and other policy claims. She also has handled a variety of business matters for clients ranging from international corporations to individuals, including Lennar Corporation, KB Home, Centex, Standard Pacific Corp., and Toll Brothers. Ms. Eichele has litigated matters in state and federal court, including the appellate courts, as well as Alternative Dispute Resolution proceedings.
Prior to her legal career, Ms. Eichele spent several years negotiating advertising campaigns for one of the nation’s largest wireless companies.
• Loyola Law School, J.D., 2009
• University of California, Irvine, B.A., 1999
• California, 2009
• United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• Orange County Bar Association