Daniel S. Schneider
Daniel Schneider is a partner in the Newport Beach office where his practice focuses on construction, real estate and general business litigation. Daniel currently represents large real estate developers and other business professionals.
Prior to joining Newmeyer & Dillion, Daniel served briefly as a prosecutor with the King County District Attorney’s office in Washington State and then moved to California where he worked at a small boutique litigation firm in Irvine.
Daniel has been named to the 2010 and 2011 roster of Southern California Rising Stars, a compilation of the area’s up-and-coming attorneys from the Law & Politics magazine, publishers of Super Lawyers®.
• University of Miami School of Law, J.D. 1999
• Brandeis University, B.A. 1995
• California, 2001
• Washington (State), 1999 (Inactive)
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• Orange County Bar Association
• Building Block Foundation
• Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces
• Member, Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
• Political Action Committee Member, BOMA