Rondi J. Walsh
Rondi Walsh is a partner in the Newport Beach office concentrating her practice in the representation of policyholders in insurance coverage. She has significant experience litigating an array of first and third-party insurance matters involving commercial general liability, property, directors and officers, products liability and other policy claims. She also has handled a variety of business lawsuits involving contracts, property disputes, products liability and construction defect issues. She also has litigated numerous political and election law matters and has worked both professionally and as a volunteer on numerous political campaigns.
Ms. Walsh is a member of the Board of Directors of the Orange/Villa Park Chapter of the National Charity League and the Greater Orange Chapter of the National League of Young Men, where she also served as a member of the National Board of Directors. She also is past-Chair and member of the Board of Directors of the Villa Park Community Services Foundation. She has actively volunteered for many years as a legislative advocate and grant reviewer for Susan G. Komen, Orange County and was honored to receive the organization’s Outstanding New Volunteer Award in 2008. While practicing in Los Angeles, Ms. Walsh was a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, serving on the Barristers’ Board of Directors and as the coordinator of the Barristers’ Homeless Shelter Project.
• Loyola Law School, J.D., December 1991
• University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., Political Science with Business Emphasis, 1988
• California, 1992
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
• Orange County Bar Association
• Orange County Business Council