Anne J. Kelley
Anne Kelley is a partner in the Walnut Creek office where she practices in construction litigation and insurance coverage matters. Anne has over 12 years’ experience working closely with builders, developers, contractors and subcontractors throughout Northern California developing legal strategies specific to the needs of each matter and the client’s business and goals.
Anne’s experience includes handling multi-million dollar construction defect matters for home builders, representing homebuilders and other policy holders regarding complex insurance coverage disputes, and counseling home builders on risk management, pre-litigation matters and litigation avoidance.
While in law school, Anne participated in the Law Students In Court clinical program handling small claims trials and appeals on behalf of indigent clients in the District of Columbia.
Anne frequently writes and speaks on insurance coverage matters.
• University of Minnesota, International Relations, 1989
• Georgetown University, J.D., 1993
• California, 1993
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• American Bar Association - Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section
• Contra Costa County Bar Association
• San Francisco Bar Association
• Home Builders Association of Northern California
• International Risk Management Institute