Jonathan N. King
Jonathan King, a litigator in the Walnut Creek office, focuses his practice on the representation of developers, builders, and general contractors in construction litigation, as well as litigation of intellectual property infringement and business litigation. Jonathan also has extensive experience defending personal injury allegations in industrial and construction settings. He works to help clients resolve disputes through litigation, arbitration and mediation.
Jonathan has successfully resolved and defended complex matters in both mediation and binding arbitration settings. Jonathan also obtains federal trademark protection and negotiates licensing agreements for clients.
• Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., 2003
• California State University, Hayward, B.A., Political Science, 2000
• California, 2003
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• Alameda County Bar Association
• High Technology Law Certificate (Santa Clara University School of Law)
• Public Interest & Social Justice Law Certificate (Santa Clara University School of Law)