Angela Reston-Nunez is a litigator in the Walnut Creek office. Angela’s civil litigation practice focuses on representing developers, builders and general contractors in construction disputes. Angela also has experience handling matters involving labor and employment litigation, consumer law, and personal injury law. Angela has experience litigating cases in both state and federal courts and resolving cases in alternative dispute resolution.
During law school, Angela was awarded the Public Interest Law Grant for her work at the Alameda County Public Defender’s Office. She also spent a summer as a Keta Taylor Colby Death Penalty fellow working in Jackson, Mississippi on capital cases. In addition, she was on the John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court team, where she drafted an appellate brief and argued before a panel of current and former judges in New Orleans, Louisiana.
• University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D. 2013
• University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., 2008, Dean's List
• California, 2013
• United District Court, Northern District of California, 2013
• United District Court, Southern District of California, 2013
• United District Court, Eastern District of California, 2013
• United District Court, Central District of California, 2013