Legal Support Staff
Newmeyer & Dillion’s client-focused approach in which attorneys and staff work together to provide the highest level of service and cost-efficient, innovative and practical legal solutions is what allows us to be leaders in our legal practice areas. We look for professionals who are mature, self-motivated, confident, articulate, entrepreneurial, and hardworking. An ideal candidate will fit the firms cultural pillars of Like, Trust, Respect & Loyalty. We promote a spirit of personal motivation and encourage an attitude of self-confidence among all members of our firm. We provide our staff with generous benefits and a comfortable working environment.
Newmeyer & Dillion offers challenging and satisfying careers in the following legal support areas:
• Legal Secretaries
Newmeyer & Dillion, LLP, is a multi-service law firm that provides both litigation and transactional representation with offices in Newport Beach, Walnut Creek and Las Vegas. We have an immediate opening for a Litigation Clerk in the firm’s Las Vegas office.
• Under the direction of paralegals, provide general administrative support such as filing, indexing, sorting, scanning, photo copying, organizing, tagging, and labeling
• Create, revise and proofread documents with high accuracy, assisting with trial preparation, and entering data on matrices
• Maintain accurate time records for both billable and non-billable tasks
• Ability to focus and pay close attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple, competing projects
• Excellent organizational skills and analytical ability
• Experience with the operation of standard office equipment and proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Personal characteristics of a strong work ethic, high degree of personal responsibility and accountability, and strong desire to succeed
Education & Experience:
An undergraduate degree is preferred.
If you are interested in growing your career at Newmeyer & Dillion, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Newmeyer & Dillion, LLP is dedicated to the belief that the practice of law is a profession, not just a business. Our attorneys are expected to be available to serve our clients and to spend the time necessary to ensure that we always present our clients with outstanding work product. At Newmeyer & Dillion LLP, being a professional means working hard, but it also means maintaining a sense of balance.
We are seeking a Litigation Associate with 3-5 years of experience to join our Litigation practice in our Las Vegas office. Complex Construction litigation experience is preferred. Candidates should have strong communication, analytical and writing skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resumes with a cover letter and writing sample to: email@example.com